Frequently Asked Questions
This is where you will find most answers. If there should still be any questions left, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We understand things don’t always go according to plan. To help you better prepare, here’s what you can anticipate should you need to cancel your booking:
- We offer free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, only when booked at least 14 days prior to check-in.
- After 48 hours, Guests may receive a 50% refund of the total reservation amount. For a 50% refund, the guest must cancel 30 full days before the listing’s local check-in time, otherwise, no refund will be provided. If only 50% of the reservation has been paid, no refund will be issued and the remaining 50% will simply not be charged.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 30 days prior to check-in. If the Guest cancels less than 30 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
You will receive an email one week before your arrival with the property address, the entry code, parking instructions, WiFi access, plus anything else you may need to know about your stay.
Yes, you may have daytime visitors. We ask two things: 1) that you and your daytime guests respect all parking restrictions, and 2) that you are back to your party’s original size by quiet hours (between 9pm and 9am). As a reminder, you cannot exceed the maximum occupancy at night, and there are no events allowed, including but not limited to parties, weddings, or receptions.
Parking at each home varies. You can find the parking instructions in your inbox with the rest of your check-in information one week prior to your stay. If you have specific questions about number or types of vehicles in your party, please confirm the details with us before booking.
Each property is labeled with two numbers: “Sleeps in Beds” and “Maximum Occupancy.” These numbers won’t always add up, especially if there are alternative sleeping arrangements available (i.e., pull-out bed, cot, or futon). A description of rooms and beds can be found under a property’s “Sleeping Arrangements,” and number of people who can sleep in each bed is as follows:
- King: 2 guests
- Queen: 2 guests
- Double: 2 guests
- Twin/Singles:1 guest
- Pull-outs and Futons: 1-2 guests (unless otherwise noted)
Each vacation rental is different, but there are certain amenities you can expect to find:
YES – The following items are provided for you.
- Major Appliances
- Smaller Appliances (for specifics, check the “amenities” under the property description)
- Pots & Pans
- Dishes, Glasses, and Silverware
- Homes may have non-perishable items—such as coffee filters or salt and pepper—but we cannot guarantee these items will be on hand for your stay and recommend you bring your own.
BRING YOUR OWN
- You can expect to bring your own food items, coffee grounds, and anything else you can’t live without.
For specific kitchen items, ask our team or plan to bring your own.
For those traveling with babies and small children, we recommend Baby Quip for all your travel needs; pack and plays, high chairs, toys, and carry-along-backpacks just to name a few! Visit babyquip.com to explore more!